Sapphire's '09 Voice Demo Sapphire's '09 Voice Demo

Finally...

A talented female voice artist with a unique voice on Newgrounds.
I will definitely be contacting you for future projects.
Kinda leaving a review as a way to bookmark this.
Quality stuff!

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Absolutely awesome.

What are you doing here? That was excellent. I'm most certainly checking out the rest of your tracks.
Only part I didn't like was the "Mad World" squeal. It was more of a cracking shriek really.
But man. I just had to review this. You did a great job. Keep it up.

PsychoGoldfish Is a Loser PsychoGoldfish Is a Loser

Poor.

How come it seems like every time you make something really awful, you try to excuse it by saying you made it in only a few hours?
If you can do better in a longer amount of time (which seems doubtful), why don't you ever?

You rhyme like a garage band full of fourteen-year-olds.
None of these rhymes work. Not to mention half this things sounds like it was written for the sole purpose of trying to rhyme with the previous line.

You can't rap either. I have no advice on how to fix this though. I can't rap. Nor do I attempt to.

Your voice sounds mildly retarded. I wouldn't point this out were I conversing with you in normal conversation, but you're attempting to make "music" out of your voice, so you've put it up to scrutiny, on Newgrounds no less. So take it without whining about criticism.

Your rhythm is absolutely terrible. Were I to try to dance to this or even tap my feet or clap to this I'd look like I had Parkinson's.

So don't mock the mentally disable.
Don't make more.

Also, PyschoGoldfish is a great guy.

The irony here is that the majority of you rant applies perfectly to everyone's perception of you, and, most likely, the reality of you.

Mystic Legends Main Theme Mystic Legends Main Theme

Sweet

Very well done.
I can see a ton of uses for this music in a film soundtrack.
Keep it up.

cornandbeans responds:

ooo a movie.. nice. Thanks.

Zelda Title Theme 2.0 Zelda Title Theme 2.0

Excellent

Awesome remake of the Zelda theme.
Major props to you.