Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Excellent

Really addictive. I was disappointed when it ended.

I would've liked some sort of gallery for user-created castles from which players could select and play upon completion of the game. Would increase gameplay time while allowing people to show off their work (perhaps include a ratings system to weed out the poor).
Would've required some extra work, but it most certainly would've been worth it. As it is, people posting their design codes in their reviews isn't very fun.

The simplistic graphics were effective. Sound was great for the most part.

One other thing that bothered me was the minimum amount of credit given to Liam Bowmers. Aside from the preloader small font mention, his name isn't mentioned anywhere, not even in the credits.
Most decent programmers could've made this game, and the art's nothing special.
The idea behind it is really what drove it. I think more props should've been given to Bowmers, especially as this game is just a souped-up clone of his. There wasn't really any originality on the creators's part.

But yeah, a great experience and I'm glad you guys fixed up his game like this.

The best of those break-time flash games.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Alas, Madagascar survives while the world burns.

And Madagascar, being the sole survivor while every other nation in the world was devastated completely, became an Eden from which the world would replenish its population.

Can't infect that island. Must be random chance. I had 0 visibility (no symptoms whatsoever) and they still closed down their ports (Madagascar has airports in real life, btw).

But anyway, aside from that pesky little floating jungle, I found myself dominating the world with ease on "hard mode".
But it was so fun.
Not very hard.
But really fun.
And addicting.
Great timewaster.

You really pulled through with this one. A worthy sequel (I'm still waiting for animations though, and a little more control and some more features- weren't many new additions to this game).
But much better than that expansion you made for the first one that bombed terribly with all audiences.

Great job on this game. Keep it up!

Pandemonium! Pandemonium!

Fantastic!

Such a fun game. I love it.
The animations were great, and the incorporation of little movies into the game gave it so much more life.
Loved the level art. Everything was done just right there.

The sound effects were awesome. Really fit in well. Good use of them. The music wasn't the best, but I understand what a hassle than can be (from getting music you have rights to, to keeping the file size down, etc).

The gameplay was great. Loved the isometric design. And while the collect/avoid game is quite common in the flash world, I thought you did this one tremendously well.

Props to all you guys. Nice job.

Keep making these!

Rollercoaster Creator Rollercoaster Creator

Lack of originality disorder.

What happens when someone can't make a good game of their own? They steal from two extremely popular games- LineRider and RollecoasterTycoon.
I'm really disappointed.

The art was decent, and it was mildly entertaining, but we've seen this so many times before that it's gotten dull. The rip-offs are lame. Original ideas are the way to go if you want people to enjoy your games.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

I love this game.

Man, I always loved this game as a kid. And this was brilliant.
Very well done.
Nicely programmed and fantastic art.
The voicing is great, adds a nice touch that keeps it a lot more interesting than most bland flash puzzle games.
A simply designed but still really engaging game.

Will you ever create something that isn't awesome? You're making me feel more inferior by the day.

PLEASE keep making stuff, man. Looking forward to more.

Coffee Shop Coffee Shop

Absolutely entertaining.

Now, the ideas nothing too original. People have been making games like this for decades, and there are many flash games just like this.
However, this one worked. And it worked well.
You did a splendid job with the programming. I actually enjoyed playing this, unlike, say, the McDonalds Game, which was just hair-yanking frustration.
The art of the characters was simply yet perfect. Fit very well and was exactly what this game needed. I loved the background art, which I observed while waiting for the day to end.

Anyway, this was just really fun. And I hope to see more.
The only thing I didn't like about this was that there wasn't more. Just when you get on a roll it ends.
Expand this idea, create more, keep it up.

Awesome job. Fantastic game.

Tofu Turkey Tofu Turkey

Excellent adventure game.

Usually don't play many of these games, but I checked it out cause I was apparently in it (haha, great cameos throughout this thing, btw).

I actually found this quite fun. Very few flaws. Most adventure games around here are littered with them.
Neat trading game system. Those are always fun.
Liked the whole turkey thing.

Overall, a nice little game to burn some time on.
Nice work with this thing.

LilDwarf responds:

Hehe thanks alot squeaky! I forgot to say that I included about 10-15 NG artists in this (you seem to have noticed most of them :)) I'm glad you liked it and I have to agree that though these have some flaws, but at least it's fun. Thanks for the review.

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Great work!

Excellent game.
The adventure mode takes a little emphasis off solely hitting planes, but not too much. It's still interesting. Think you could've done a bit better with the mission ideas and whatnot, but it was still fun.
Love that you kept just classic aircraft-destroying action in.
Great physics.
Great programming.
The art is nice, but I'm not sure if I like it more than the last one.
Definite improvement on the effects.

Overall, a nice sequel.

Great work!

Pathfinder Pathfinder

You guys always provide really entertaining games.

This thing is simple yet fun. Really distracted me, and that's often what I desire these things to do, especially when I'm having a lousy day.
Keep making quality games, guys.

NG Sketchbook Tour 07 NG Sketchbook Tour 07

Awesome.

Love the layou, he preloader sketchbook, the music, Swain's voicing, and the tons of awesome features.

Man, mine sucks majorly. Heh, by the time each of these things gets produced, the pic I sent half a year ago is way outdated and an embarassment. xD

Anyway, great work putting it together.

Haha. "Squeakytoad is the most well known Newgrounds artist based in Thailand. He might also be the only one."
Crap. I'll lose this title when I move back to the US for good next year.