View Profile squeakytoad

All 6 Art Reviews

4 w/ Responses

This is gorgeous. You really captured both the enthusiastic energy and "noble" nature of greyhounds (a lot of artists focus on the comic/goofy side of the breed). What a cool gift for your mom.

Hello there

J-Caro responds:

General Kenobi

You should update it again when they replace the mural. You now maintain a pixel live stream of that street corner.

Luis responds:

i dont know how many times i can reopen this gif!

I choose to believe the abused apostrophe is there to torture those who choose to focus on grammar nitpicking rather than the endless possibilities of our universe.

FoXcatO responds:

Oh snap! I sometimes mess up the apostrophes when I write. Thanks for pointing it out for me.

I love how so much of your art feels like a visualized memory. You incorporate enough detail to feel "real" but the clear strength is in the vibrant colors, the energy and motion, and a perspective that all work together to create a strong, almost nostalgic, feeling.
Your quarantine jam was my favorite because it didn't just feel like "looking at a moment," it felt like a remembered moment. Not sure if I'm explaining this well, but you definitely did that again here.

misterIG responds:

Oh thanks! That was really well thought out. Glad you enjoy the work!

Luis, your pixel art is insanely entertaining. Love the TP rolls.

Josh @squeakytoad