View Profile squeakytoad

51 Movie Reviews

I loved the brief moment of darkness where the eyes and outline matched Thomas before the full view of the creature.

Would've been great to see that extended just a moment to draw out the visual transformation, build the suspense, maybe have the legs emerge a little slower.

Great sound effects and music loop. Have any more? I want to see more.

That Chris. What a prat for... *checks notes* not going to a political fundraiser? Or was it church or something? Who cares? Roast im!

I liked.

Gerkinman responds:

It was a fun little project.

9 Game Reviews

Fantastic!

Such a fun game. I love it.
The animations were great, and the incorporation of little movies into the game gave it so much more life.
Loved the level art. Everything was done just right there.

The sound effects were awesome. Really fit in well. Good use of them. The music wasn't the best, but I understand what a hassle than can be (from getting music you have rights to, to keeping the file size down, etc).

The gameplay was great. Loved the isometric design. And while the collect/avoid game is quite common in the flash world, I thought you did this one tremendously well.

Props to all you guys. Nice job.

Keep making these!

Excellent adventure game.

Usually don't play many of these games, but I checked it out cause I was apparently in it (haha, great cameos throughout this thing, btw).

I actually found this quite fun. Very few flaws. Most adventure games around here are littered with them.
Neat trading game system. Those are always fun.
Liked the whole turkey thing.

Overall, a nice little game to burn some time on.
Nice work with this thing.

LilDwarf responds:

Hehe thanks alot squeaky! I forgot to say that I included about 10-15 NG artists in this (you seem to have noticed most of them :)) I'm glad you liked it and I have to agree that though these have some flaws, but at least it's fun. Thanks for the review.

You guys always provide really entertaining games.

This thing is simple yet fun. Really distracted me, and that's often what I desire these things to do, especially when I'm having a lousy day.
Keep making quality games, guys.

3 Audio Reviews

Why are there so many songs about gangstas?

NickSenny responds:

Gangstas are visions, but only illusions
And gangstas have nothing to hide...
Well... actually

Sweet

Very well done.
I can see a ton of uses for this music in a film soundtrack.
Keep it up.

cornandbeans responds:

ooo a movie.. nice. Thanks.

Excellent

Awesome remake of the Zelda theme.
Major props to you.

6 Art Reviews

This is gorgeous. You really captured both the enthusiastic energy and "noble" nature of greyhounds (a lot of artists focus on the comic/goofy side of the breed). What a cool gift for your mom.

Hello there

J-Caro responds:

General Kenobi

You should update it again when they replace the mural. You now maintain a pixel live stream of that street corner.

Luis responds:

i dont know how many times i can reopen this gif!

Josh @squeakytoad