View Profile squeakytoad

All 52 Movie Reviews

17 w/ Responses

You have the patience of a monk.

I loved the brief moment of darkness where the eyes and outline matched Thomas before the full view of the creature.

Would've been great to see that extended just a moment to draw out the visual transformation, build the suspense, maybe have the legs emerge a little slower.

Great sound effects and music loop. Have any more? I want to see more.

That Chris. What a prat for... *checks notes* not going to a political fundraiser? Or was it church or something? Who cares? Roast im!

I liked.

Gerkinman responds:

It was a fun little project.

Wow you really masterfully created a unique atmosphere with the gothic, off-kilter art, lighting and composition, the vivid sound effects and perfect soundtrack. Really good stuff. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

PedroZorrilla responds:

Thank you very much, if you want to see more stuff ive done there are a couple more animations on my Yt channel, spoiler, most of my contect pre 2016 is trash, and post too, except for a spiderman stop motion animation lol (i was 16) https://www.youtube.com/user/pzorrilla1/videos

Someone introduce Martha to Jerry.

Amazing as always. Liked that you went to some new extremes - played with the bits more. Also your scene coloring and composition is incredible. Looking forward to many more!

Hey man I followed you after this cartoon, so we better be seeing more from you.

Your expressions and timing take moments that would probably get crickets if other folks (like myself) animated them and make them solid 5/5 laughs. Also, love that even with limited time, you played with numerous perspectives and pulled off some pretty fluid animation.
Great work!